Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My one and only Hero.


Me to him, his only girl. I am Papa's only girl. No words can express how much I thank him for taking good care of me, and for guiding me all throughout my life. You became "Papa" at 18. When every guy seem to just enjoy their teen years during that age, there you were preparing my milk making sure I don't get hungry, that I stop crying, and putting me to sleep on your tummy. It must have been hard for you. But later I knew why you were overprotective of me wayback. I may have been disobedient during my teenage years regarding boyfriend things, but when I grew older I knew for what purpose was he strict with me. He did not want me to fall in the arms of the wrong man. He just wants me to be with someone who will take care of me as much as he did.
Pa, I may not be expressive enough in actions how much I love you. But I know you do. Well I guess I must say these: Thanks for building a strong foundation for our family. For doing all your best just to keep us together amidst our trials. Thanks for guiding me in every decision I make. Thanks for always making us laugh. Thanks for taking care of me, Mama, Kong, and Jofran, and Isha and Popoy. Thanks for being a great father to us. Thanks for rescuing me during that dive. Thanks for teaching me how to drive. Thanks for teaching me how to swim. Thanks, I was able to graduate from college. Thanks, I have a happy married life and a loving husband. Thanks, for fighting for your life 11 years ago. And please continue fighting for us and for your other "Apo's" to come. We need you. And we will always do. Life is meaningless without you and Mama. Family is not a family without you. I love you Pa. And it's my turn to take care of you and Mama when your hair turns gray, grayer, grayest. Let us all grow old together as one family. Let's just hang on. Kaya natin 'to!

Happy birthday PA!

No comments:

Post a Comment