Sunday, July 18, 2010

Leap Year - A feel good movie I love



I am a sucker for romantic comedy movies... My hubby recommended me to watch this. I love to watch these kind as it makes me feel refreshed. And yes, Matthew Goode is so damn sexy even with his beard and his Irish accent in this movie. The last movie I saw where he also starred was with Mandy Moore in Chasing Liberty. He was younger and hotter then. The lead role was Amy Adams, the one who also starred in Enchanted which I also loved watching over and over again.
This movie has a unique humor. Well, because all romantic comedies have the same love stories, it all depends on how the wit of the dialogue the actor and actress throws out. There's also a line here which I really really love, " May you never steal,lie, nor cheat. But if you must steal, steal away my sorrows. If you must lie, lie with me through all the nights in my life. If you must cheat, cheat death. Coz I can't live a day without you."

No comments:

Post a Comment