Friday, August 10, 2012

Finally, SM in GenSan.






Today, I was one of the privileged few to witness the blessing/soft opening of the newest mall in GenSan, SM. Entering the mall gave me the feeling that I was in a mall in Manila, it gave me  goosebumps all over my body. I could not believe that GenSan can have such a mall like this someday. I'm happy to be one of the firsts people to step on its grounds, being that I am in Gensan as it opened. It is something to be proud of, that Gensan is again "booming", as what they used to call the city before "boomtown Gensan".



They promote recycling with the use of their green bags.

weekly raffle prizes. and a techie hologram.
Grocery staff wearing "spit guard" for sanitation purposes.
We were toured by the SM supermarket staff all over the grocery section. Oh no, this is going to be my favorite place for grocery already!! So organized, convenient, and to top it all affordable prices and promos that surely beats  other competitive neighbor malls. They also have a corner for restaurant owners like me that sells food supplies in gallons or bulk. Yey! They boasts of great customer service. No doubt about it because I have already shopped at different SM stores already, and they live up to their slogan. I am pretty sure they have solutions to other mall's problem areas such as parking, long qeues at the cashier, and no customer service at all.
supermarket staff and their cheerdance.


per kilo kikiams, tempura, etc.

super mura chicken ha..




finally!parmesan cheese! the other malls had no parmesan cheese like these, i have to buy pa sa SM davao. major plus points for small restaurant owners like me.

lovely fruit carving
big bulky sizes for restaurant owners' shopping pleasure. plus points.


If you need any assistance, just press the button and their staff will immediately help.





No comments:

Post a Comment