Monday, August 13, 2012

My Instant Cameo in a Movie



Who woud have thought that my face would be included in a Star Cinema movie that starred my ultimate dreamboy Piolo Pascual? Never in my wildest dreams.

It was during the showing of his movie "Every breath you take" with Angelica Panganiban that Luzie commented on my FB page that she saw my photo with Piolo in the movie. I was very hesitant telling her that it might just be some similar face. That time I still did not have the time to watch the movie. Then another comment came from Ivy, then another one from Morgy who watched the premiere night in Manila. All of them said they were shocked to see my face on the big screen. So I got really curious and excited and told my mom to watch it first. She confirmed  that it was really me. The next day I watched the movie with my cousin Carol. Waahh, it was really me!!!! I was really surprised to see myself on the big screen!! Nanlamig ako na di ko maintindihan what I was feeling. I was so happy that my photo with PJ was chosen  for the movie. I was able to ask someone who was close to Piolo and Piolo said that he was also surpised to see our photo but he does not know how it got included. Oh well, nevertheless, I am a lucky girl!! Sana next time real cameo na.. Haha, wishful thinking. If you want to watch the movie, Every Breath You Take is now available on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment