Friday, June 11, 2010

bringing back an old love..

Reading about blogs on the web nowadays makes me bring back my love for writing. I used to write impromptu poems and essays wayback highschool and college years. Writing for me is an outlet. Especially if my heart is broken, I let out my aching heart and raging emotions into writing. It makes me feel good to write about anything under the sun. And I will try my very best to write again through blogs to re start my already-rusted vocab.
Funny though that sometime long ago my Grandpa Frank told me, "So you should read the newspaper more often" after knowing that I won in a regional writing contest during highschool. It surprised him when i told him that i hated to read. Yes i hated it. I only read when I am obliged to, say assignments... But I became part of the schoolpaper both in HS and college. Even became the Editor in chief. Well, I just simply inherited his "galing sa pagsusulat" he told me.
So as i go along writing here in my blogs, I wish that i could have more time to write. hehe. All of the articles here will be unedited. Impromptu. Anything that comes out of my left-side brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment