Wednesday, December 1, 2010

MY ongoing love for PJP

My admiration for Piolo dates way back when I was still single, during those hunks days, and Juday-Piolo tandems. REading his filmography, I have seen almost 90% of his movies. Who would not love him? He is every woman's Dream Boy.
I may have not put a lot of effort to see him because I told myself, the heck, destiny will lead me to seeing him. It has been a long time dream of mine to meet him in person ever since the first time I knew that I was a fan. Now that I am in Japan, I have long been hoping for him to have a show here. I missed the Heartthrobs show at Tokyo since we all know it is too expensive to go there. The cost of the round trip bullet train alone costs as much as my one way ticket from here to Manila. So I let it pass, telling myself that I will just wait for his next show him being the new endorser of the NTT Call Cards here.
It was indeed destiny. A month after his show, I received a news that He will be doing another show in Nagoya, which is nearer to our place. And so my dream lives on. I still can't spill the details of how I will pursue my dream as it has not yet happened. So until my next blog. Dec. 11, it's a date PJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment